Tuesday, June 30, 2009

7 Days to Go...

7 Days, WOW, that means next tuesday at this time, I will be on my way. Actually, at 7:45am, right now for me, I will be trying to figure out what to do in Portland. We will be leaving Redmond Airport at 5:50am, (that means we will be meeting at 4:30am BTW) and then get into Portland, have 6 hours of Layover, then on our long flight to Frankfurt Germany, overnight layover there, then to Riga, Latvia the next morning. So All that is One tiny week away, very exciting.

Well, today's reading is Ephesians 6:19-20
Pray also for me,
that whenever I open my mouth,
words may be given me
so that I will fearlessly
make known the mystery of the Gospel,
for which I am an ambassador in chains.
Pray that I may declare it fearlessly,
as I should.

The only way that I can make a difference in the lives of these people is to listen for what God has to say through me. I cannot do it AT ALL on my own, God, and the Holy Spirit, is the one who moves in the hearts of people. If it were all up to me, nothing would get done, all I have is words (and not even eloquent words at that).

No comments:

Post a Comment